(Kearney Mesa, Sorrento Valley, and La Jolla)
Salary: $19.31 – $21.00 and up
Fulltime/Part-time opportunities available Benefits: Paid time off
Duties include visitor and employee screening, foot and access patrol of designated areas, access egress control, traffic control, and performing other duties as directed.
Posts will be 8-12 hour shifts.
Essential job functions include:
- Overnight, weekends and holidays may be required.
- Work under occasional tension or pressure.
- Frequent and prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and stooping.
- Respond to life-threatening or emergency situations.
- Must show proof of COVID Vaccination.
- Must have a California Security Guard License.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must successfully pass a Federal background check drug screening.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal/written).
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday through Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
To be referred for this opportunity please send resumes to: